Thursday, January 23, 2014

Christmas Finale

We had our last Christmas celebration after we returned from Tucson with Cody's parents and his brothers family.  We had a great time relaxing, eating a delicious meal, opening presents, soaking in the hot tub (boys), and visiting.

The beginning of December we had a snow day…a.k.a. 'ICE DAY'!




I have scaled down my Christmas decorations every year it seems.  This year I wanted to add a few pops of red to each room.  In our bedroom I pulled out the quilt Cody's late grandmother made.












This year I also added the silver ornament garland I found on sale.  I wanted to add red throw pillows, but decided to wait and hopefully find some after Christmas.


Our REAL tree.



Our new ornaments for 2013.












Lyndon's tree probably weighs less than all of the ornaments, but he loves them and keeps finding more.



Some of his new ones.












We also had a wonderful New Year with great friends and family!







No comments:

Post a Comment