Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Rest of the Show

Here are pictures of Lyndon in the practice/exercising ring.






Discussing it with Daddy.


Doing a great job of keeping Doc's head up.




Outside of the barns.


A hotel with an indoor pool is always a MUST!

After the pressures of the show were over Lyndon wanted to explore the museum.  Jaedon also wanted to see the museum.

The biggest 'Night Bright' ever?????

One of Cody's favorites-tornado.

Building the HUGE domino structure all to just knock it over.



I LOVED this art.

wind....



custom made paper airplanes.

movie







Cody hadn't been to the Ft. Worth Water Gardens so Lyndon insisted on taking him before dinner one night.  It wasn't this dark-my camera just takes horrible pictures when the sun isn't out.
Lyndon and Cody walked all the way to the bottom-I didn't, the last time I tried it made me dizzy.


No comments:

Post a Comment