Friday, March 30, 2012

Beautiful Bluebonnets

Sadly I have never taken Lyndon's picture with bluebonnets....I'm really not sure why.....probably fearful of snakes, I guess.  After seeing a friend's pictures of her girls in bluebonnets with a rolling highway I was eager to take Lyndon on his 1st bluebonnet shooting.  I knew it must be the cemetery road with the hills.  I had my snake protector come with us!  Luckily we saw thousands of bluebonnets, one beautiful road, and ZERO snakes!


If you look closely you can see a small black speck on the left of the road-----our dear friend.....running her hills on a Sunday afternoon.  I knew it must be her with her car parked on the top of the hill.  It was fun to have her in the pic.






Lyndon took the last 3 pictures.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics~Lyndon looks so grown up in these! The cemetery road is our annual bluebonnet place-just beautiful(love that you caught Margie in that photo =)

    ReplyDelete