Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Little of This & a Little of That

Carl & Lyndon enjoyed hauling things on the trailer being pulled behind the golf cart.

They even hauled a tractor!

Lyndon showed one of his pigs at a show in Burkburnett.  It was his 1st time to ever show and he did a great job.  We also realized we still had a lot to learn about showing.



Doc was a little TOO excited about the show!!!!








One of Austen's hiding places!

AAAAHHHHH he turned us into ELVES!!!!!





Lyndon and I walked through the Fantasy of Lights and sipped on hot cocoa.


The snow outside our hotel in El Paso.



I'm always thinking restaurants would make really COOL homes.....  I tried to snap this picture of windows on garage door rollers-I loved the idea & I also loved the chandeliers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment