Thursday, April 15, 2010

What a Mess

After way TOO many years of the cozy & old wood pane windows we finally bit the bullet and had all of the windows in the house replaced.  If $ wasn't an option I definitely would have stuck with wooden windows, but......
We decided to eliminate 2 of our windows and instead install double french doors.  We are very pleased with the outcome, but I have A LOT of painting to do.Lyndon wanted to help texture the walls.  I did the left and he did the right.  He did a really good job and managed to get it ALL over himself.  We had someone else install all of the windows, but I insisted on doing all of the finishing work on the wall myself.  Hopefully we will get everything back to normal by August.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the finished product! The doors look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete